- Helps with better circulation and relaxes the muscles.
- Prevents dryness by moisturizing the baby’s skin.
- Helps stimulate skin cell regeneration.
- Helps act as a natural antibacterial barrier and prevents any skin irritation.
Ingredients: Ingredients- Shankhpushpi, Brahmi, sesame oil, coconut oil, mineral oil, fragrance
- Shankhpushpi: Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis) is an indigenous plant commonly mentioned in Ayurveda. It is also one of the best herbs that are used for enhancing the beauty and helps in nourishing all the layers of skin.
- Brahmi: Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) is a perennial, creeping herb native to the wetlands of southern and Eastern India. The presence of antioxidants in Brahmi helps to dispel toxins from the body, especially from the epithelium layer thus improves skin
- Sesame Oil: Sesame is a flowering plant in the genus It is linoleic acid that gives both antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties for sesame oil. The oil is rich in antioxidants, hence they are easily absorbed into the skin, nourishes it from deep inside and promotes skin softness.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut(Cocos nucifera) has various applications because of its high saturated fat The coconut oil serves as a protective layer on the skin.
Directions of Use: Apply the oil generously on the baby arms, legs and body. Massage gently until absobed.
Baby Head to toe
- Having anti-bacterial, anti-fungal properties, it helps fight harmful bacteria and other germs.
- Strong nourishing, moisturizing and regenerating effect on the skin
- Helps reduce irritation, redness, infections etc.
- Helps keep your baby’s skin smooth, clean and moist.
Ingredients: Each 100 ml contains- Nimba leaf extract, water lily extract, Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-150 Distearate, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-10, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
- Neem Extract: Azadirachta indica, commonly known as neem, is native to the Indian subcontinent. Its anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties make the skin naturally anti-septic.
- Water Lily Extract: Water Lily(Nymphaea alba L.), is not only a beautiful flower but also has amazing health benefits like anti-inflammatory action, has a relaxing effect and helps sleep, promotes healing of wounds & burns etc.
- Neeli: Rubia tinctoria(Neeli), has been used in Ayurveda and other traditional medicine systems in India. It is used in treating hair fall and grey hair problems.
Directions of Use: Wet your hair with plain water. Take 8 ml shampoo and blend with water. Apply and foam on hair thoroughly. Use regularly for best results.
- Helps exfoliate, & rejuvenates the skin.
- Leaves your baby’s skin soft & fresh
Ingredients: Ingredients- Each 50 gm contains aloe vera extract, Chandan extract, vitamin E, cetostearyl alcohol, hytrictic acid, steareth, glycerin, propylene glycol, neolene, tea, aquapec, exuyl 510.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera, a time healing herb, that contains two hormones: Auxin and Gibberellins. These two hormones provide wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. Additionally, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema.
- Chandan: Sandalwood(Chandan) is a class of woods from trees in the genus Santalum. The woods are heavy, yellow, and fine-grained, and unlike many other aromatic woods, they retain their fragrance for decades. It is well-known for its medicinal use
Directions of Use: Take 5 ml of baby lotion and apply gently all over the skin. Massage until uniformly absorbed.