- Helps with better circulation and relaxes the muscles.
- Prevents dryness by moisturizing the baby’s skin.
- Helps stimulate skin cell regeneration.
- Helps act as a natural antibacterial barrier and prevents any skin irritation.
Ingredients: Ingredients- Shankhpushpi, Brahmi, sesame oil, coconut oil, mineral oil, fragrance
- Shankhpushpi: Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis) is an indigenous plant commonly mentioned in Ayurveda. It is also one of the best herbs that are used for enhancing the beauty and helps in nourishing all the layers of skin.
- Brahmi: Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) is a perennial, creeping herb native to the wetlands of southern and Eastern India. The presence of antioxidants in Brahmi helps to dispel toxins from the body, especially from the epithelium layer thus improves skin
- Sesame Oil: Sesame is a flowering plant in the genus It is linoleic acid that gives both antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties for sesame oil. The oil is rich in antioxidants, hence they are easily absorbed into the skin, nourishes it from deep inside and promotes skin softness.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut(Cocos nucifera) has various applications because of its high saturated fat The coconut oil serves as a protective layer on the skin.
Directions of Use: Apply the oil generously on the baby arms, legs and body. Massage gently until absobed.