- Helps stimulate hair re-growth from dormant follicles.
- Helps prevent hair fall and premature graying.
- Gives long-lasting natural black color to the hair.
Ingredients: Every 10 gms of sachet contains: Natural Henna, Neeli & Hibiscus.
- Natural Henna: Henna is a dye prepared from the plant Lawsonia inermis, also known as Hina, the henna tree. Henna has been used to dye skin, hair, and fingernails. It improves hair growth, reducing itchiness and hair fall.
- Neeli: Indigofera tinctoria(Neeli), has been used in traditional medicine systems, as a dye. It can be used in combination with henna to dye hair black.
- Hibiscus: Hibiscus rosa-sinensis, is the flowering plant, native to east-Asia. The flower is used in hair care as a preparation. It is rich in vitamin C that boosts collagen (the amino acid chain that gives your hair its strength) production, ensuring healthy hair growth.
Directions of Use: Wash your hair before application, to avoid the oiliness. Add approximate 30 ml of water to the content of the sachet to make a thin paste. Apply it on your hair and leave for 20-30 mins. Wash your hair thoroughly, until the water runs clear.
The product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation/inflammation in certain cases. So a preliminary test should be done 48 hours before each application of this product, to avoid such circumstances. Mix a small quantity of powder with 2-3 drops of water and apply on the skin behind the ear. Allow it to dry. Wash after 48 hours with soap and water. the product can be considered safe to use if no burning, itching or swelling is experienced around the test area. Herbal preparation tends to change colour over a certain time period. However, the effectiveness of the product remains the same.