- The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter helps in nourishing and moisturizing the skin.
- Helps treat many skin problems, including blemishes, wrinkles, itching, sunburns, etc.
- The exfoliating properties remove dead skin cells to reveal a clear, smooth complexion
dead sea mineral extract, mulberry extract, aloe vera, vitamin E, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, tea, di dodium edta, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, glycerine, propylene glycol, aqua q.s
- Dead Sea Minerals Extract: Dead Sea Minerals such as magnesium, sodium, and potassium enhance your skins ability to retain moisture, making it healthy and silky smooth.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is a fat extracted from the nut of the African shea tree (Vitellaria paradoxa). It is widely used in cosmetics as a moisturizer.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera, a time healing herb, is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne, and eczema.
Directions of Use:
Take 5 ml of body lotion and apply gently all over the skin, neck, hands. Massage until uniformly absorbed.