Nutramantra’s Charcoal Face Scrub will make you thrilled with the great detoxifying properties of the activated charcoal, present in it. You won’t believe the extent of damage that air pollution is doing to your skin! By using this charcoal scrub, the activated charcoal will bind to the dirt-particles and help pull them out from your pores. The added exfoliating property of this scrub leaves your face, feeling fresh.
Ingredients- Each 50 gm contains-Charcoal extract, lavender extract, cetostearyl alcohol, sles, sls, stearic acid, petroleum jelly, almond oil, triethanolamine, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, aqua, walnut granules, fragrance.
- Activated Charcoal: Activated charcoal is obtained by heating small particles of carbonaceous substances such as sawdust & coconut shells to very high temperatures, which forms charcoal. This charcoal is then ‘activated’ by subjecting it to steam or very hot air which ends up eroding its internal surface, increasing its absorptive surface area. This absorptive surface area is composed of very many tiny pores that help draw out impurities, heavy metals, and poisons.
- Lavender extract: Lavender is a plant, having a purplish colour (scientific name: Lavandula). Most commonly known for its relaxing effects on the body, therapeutic-grade lavender has been highly regarded for the skin.
Directions of Use:
- Wet your face.
- Take the desired quantity in your hands.
- Massage gently on the face with circular movements for 2-3 minutes with fingertips.
- Wash thoroughly with water.