charcoal face wash
Charcoal being a natural antioxidant helps to remove and exfoliate dead cells helping the skin with more oxygen giving a healthy glow!
Only for External Use.
Share this product
- Activated charcoal content helps lighten the acne scars, dark spots, blemishes, hyperpigmentation, by gently exfoliating the skin.
- Helps extract the toxins from the pores, acting as an amazing detoxifier.
- Perfectly balances the skin moisture, to be neither too oily nor too dry.
- Helps speed up the healing process, in case of a cut or infection.
- Helps the skin with more oxygen, giving a healthy glow.
Ingredients: Every 50 gms contains- Charcoal extract, aloe vera leaf, sles, triethanolamine, sls, cdea, polyquat, capb, dmdm hydantoin, glycerine, propylene glycol, disodium edta, carbomer, aqua q.s
- Activated Charcoal: Activated charcoal is obtained by heating small particles of carbonaceous substances such as saw dust & coconut shells to very high temperatures, which forms charcoal. This charcoal is then ‘activated’ by subjecting it to steam or very hot air which ends up eroding its internal surface, increasing its absorptive surface area. This absorptive surface area is composed of very many tiny pores that help draw out impurities, heavy metals and poisons.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera, a time healing herb, that contains two hormones: Auxin and Gibberellins. These two hormones provide wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. Additionally, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema.
Directions of Use: Wet your face and massage charcoal face scrub gently on the skin with circular movements.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.