- Helps strengthen the hair follicles, providing proper nutrients.
- Help reduce dandruff, itchiness, formation of split ends and flakes.
- Helps make your hair smooth, silky and healthy.
- The natural anti-oxidants and nutrients boost blood circulation, which in turn increases hair growth.
Ingredients: Each 100 ml herbal hair oil contains- Brahmi- 6 gms, Neem patta- 2 gms, Aloe vera- 2gms, Jatamansi- 2 gms, Amla- 1 gm, Draksh- 1 gm, Bhringraj- 1 gm, Neeli- 2 gm, Vitamin E, coconut oil- 3 ml, Sesame oil- q.s
- Brahmi: Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) is a perennial, creeping herb native to the wetlands of southern and Eastern India. Brahmi has an amazing ability to thicken the strands while strengthening the roots of your hair.
- Neem: Azadirachta indica, commonly known as neem, is native to the Indian subcontinent. It helps to nourish the scalp and the roots of your hair.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera, a time healing herb, contains proteolytic enzymes which repair dead skin cells on the scalp.
- Jatamansi: Nardostachys Jatamansi is a known calming herb in Ayurveda and well-known because of its medicinal values. The extract of jatamansi oil is helpful in the growth of hair.
- Amla: Amla(Phyllanthus Emblica), also known as Indian Gooseberry, is rich in Vitamin-C and anti-oxidants. It helps keep hair and follicles healthy by fighting off the damage-causing free radicals.
- Bhringraj: Eclipta prostrata commonly known as bhringraj, is a species of plant in the sunflower family. It is widespread across much of the world. It is a popular ayurvedic ingredient used for hair
- Neeli: Rubia tinctoria(Neeli), has been used in Ayurveda and other traditional medicine systems in India. It is used in treating hair fall and grey hair problems.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut (Cocos nucifera) has various applications because of its high saturated fat content. Coconut oil is usually made from copra, dried coconut kernel, which is pressed in a heated hydraulic press to extract the oil.
Directions of Use: Wet your hair with plain water. Take 8 ml shampoo and blend with water. Apply and foam on hair thoroughly. Use regularly for best results.