- The combination of camphor and neeli helps reduce itching and flaky dandruff, by cleaning hair follicles.
- Reduces hair fall to greater extent.
Ingredients: camphora leaf, shikakai extract, neelibuti, sles, cdea, capb, acacia gum, xantham gum, disodium edta, exuyl 510, ac lenotol, colour, fragrance, aqua q.s
- Camphor: Camphor is a waxy, flammable, white or transparent solid with a strong aroma. It is a terpenoid with the chemical formula C10H16O. It is found in the wood of the camphor laurel (Cinnamomum camphora). Camphor is readily absorbed through the skin, where it stimulates nerve endings sensitive to heat and cold, producing a warm sensation when vigorously applied, or a cool sensation when applied gently.
- Shikakai: Shikakai(Acacia concinna)is nutrient dense herb support for all Hair related problems. It is one of the Ayurvedic medicinal plants. Shikakai acts as a good cleanser & detangler.
- Neeli: Rubia tinctoria(Neeli), has been used in Ayurveda and other traditional medicine systems in India. It is used in treating hair fall and grey hair problems.
Directions of Use: Wet your hair with plain water. Take 8 ml shampoo and blend with water. Apply and foam on hair thoroughly. Use regularly for best results.